Changing Discount Brokers

Hey everyone!
Today I have decided to switch brokers. As many of you know that I have a small account with less than 25K in it. With less than 25K in my account, I can only have 3 day trades in a five day rolling period. Which really really sucks. Just think about how many potential trades you are missing out on! I am currently with TD Ameritrade and they are not a bad broker and after I hit the 25K mark, I might even switch back to them. As of now, I will be switching to Suretrader. The benefits of Suretrader is that you can day trade all you want without getting flagged and the SEC disabling your account for 90 days. Suretrader also has cheaper commission fees, which means more profits for us small guys out there. I know, I know... You're probably saying that after the first 1,000 shares they charge you 0.00495 per share. But that is not true for me. Since I bought the InvestorsLive DVD and also am a member now on InvestorsUnderground chatroom, I get some benefits. First benefit is commission. Commission for me will be $4.95 for 10,000 shares! Second benefit, I get 20 free trades! The third benefit is that I get DAS software for free for 1 month. Usually the cost for the software is anywhere from $49.00 to $150 depending on what you get in your software.

Anyways, the main reason for switching to Suretrader is for the day trading aspect of it. So I will be going live a lot sooner than I had hoped! So stay tuned for more great content! I will be providing a lot more charts and my personal trades that I have traded!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Com

Examples Of Assistive Expertise Within The Classroom